Présentation twagner

twagner
Apprenti sorcier G5
Apprenti sorcier G5

Présentation twagner

Message non lu par twagner »

Bonjour,

I hope it is not a problem that I write in english. My french is not really good...
My name is Thorsten, I'm from germany and 39 years old. Until now I build the Jim and the Wild 13 Kits from Tube Town and a simple but nice Hifi amp (1/2 ECC83 + 1xEL84 for each channel). Now I'm interested in the G1 or perhaps the G5.
That is one of the reasons why I'm signed in this forum. I also hope to get ideas or inspirations for new projects or to learn something new about tube amps. If anybody is interested (and if nobody bothers me to write in english) I could introduce my Hifi Amp or the mods to make the distortion of my Wild 13 less fuzzy / more marshall-like (i used a switch to have the original as well as the modified version).

Cordialement
Thorsten
Pote Gui
G5 Team
G5 Team

Re: Présentation twagner

Message non lu par Pote Gui »

Welcome (oder Wilkommen)! There is a part in the forum which is made for english speakers; there it is : viewforum.php?f=17
We'd be glad to share our experience and skills around building a G1 or G5. And we'd be glad to learn more about your mods too! So please, go on!
McColson
Admin du site
Admin du site

Re: Présentation twagner

Message non lu par McColson »

Welcome, we are always very happy to have friends from other countries on the forum.
You can post on the international forum, and we will be prompt to follow you and your realisations.
Répondre