G5 Reverb or Tremolo

Come talk about our DIY amp project...in english !
Uhl_j
G5 bidouilleur
G5 bidouilleur

G5 Reverb or Tremolo

Message non lu par Uhl_j »

Hi

I'm going to rebuild my G5, because it was the first amp I really made and it just looks like it. Now I think I am more experienced, because I built a lot of effects a basspreamp and so on.

But I would like to build in some modifications. Some are very well described in the manual but then I had the idea to built in some Reverb or a Tremolo. I searched the forum but the one thing I really found out, my French became more worse than I thought it is.

Is there a schematic for a Reverb/tremolo out there without changing the Preamp? And can someone explain it to me?

Thank you!
Uhl
vitriol82
G5 Team
G5 Team

Re : G5 Reverb or Tremolo

Message non lu par vitriol82 »

Hello Uhl,

Welcome onboard and nice to meet you.

To answer you, somme guys of the forum have builded their G5 with this modifications.

Could you say us more about your version of G5, modifications, a little schem would be appreciate to give you the bests informations for modifications.

Send us one or two photos, we'll give you a serial number and your G5 could be seen in the hall of fame. :wink:

Waiting your answer, I search you the good links :wink:
Si tu veux voir des bleus gagner, regardes Avatar :-)
blacksnake
G5 Team
G5 Team

Message non lu par blacksnake »

Hi Uhl,

You'll could find a G5 with tremolo module based on Fender VibroChamp and Vox AC4. With Vitriol82 we had mixed both and it give a fucking result :D .

There is any mods on the current preamp.

http://egraffin.free.fr/g5/G5_Snake_-_V2d.pdf
Uhl_j
G5 bidouilleur
G5 bidouilleur

Message non lu par Uhl_j »

I have built the Version 3. By now there are just some simple Modifications planned like a Master Volume and a line out.And hopefully a Reverb or a Tremolo. The Plan looks nice, does it work with G5V3 also?

I have some other question too, I would like to built an 8 Ohms and a 4 Ohm Output, can I wire 2 seperate Outputs. One gets the 8 Ohm from the Transfomer and the other the 4 Ohm and both Gorund Pins connected to ground. Or what are the disadvantages?

Thanks for your help. The photos come when the "new one" is done.
Répondre